Post PICS of your GLORIOUS ROOSTERS here!!! All breeds welcome!

Pics
Quote:
Thanks! funny, cuz I never have the camera on the chickens at JUST THE RIGHT TIME! Esp. the roos...they are ALWAYS on the move...unless a hawk is flying overhead--then they are statues LOL!

He is still a cockerel, but Georgie is 14 weeks old now. He is still very sweet and jumped up to my knee for a portrait. He is nice to the girls, but doesn't let anyone push him around either.

Georgie-14weeks.jpg

37252_chickens_016.jpg

This is my main man! Not sure what he is though. I just got him a few weeks ago and the guy advertised him as Ameraucana???

37252_chickens_001.jpg

This is the other roo that I got at the same time/same place. He was also advertised as Ameraucana.

Any ideas as to what they really are??

This is my handsome bantam Silver Laced Polish rooster....the pretty boy in my avatar. I hatched him from eggs I ordered off eggbid, and he is 2 years old now. He's a nice guy too!
PolishMan.jpg

Here is Roostie, my beautiful guy. He is no longer with us, but I still love his pictures.

P1040550.jpg

Quote:
NewChickMom - How old is your Wellie roo? I have several Wellie "pullets" that are 10-11 wks now. None have the roo feathering, but one is starting to look redder in the face than the others. Just want to know if the roos should be obviously different at this age - am I home free with pullets, or are they late to show obvious sex differences?

Back
Top Bottom