Good trout runners George and Geraldine

And Scooter who is always tugging my pant leg for treats
Charlotte who is a pretty silver
Aunty B who is a buff runner
Daphnis the duskey
And Wakabee who looks so much like Wacky

Esmeralda and Quasimodo

We also have a Pekin-Rouen-Swedish mix called "just Ducky" she's all white
And my son named two Chase(muscovy) and Skye ( khaki -runner mix) he likes paw Patrol.... A lot

I have 2 little siblings (10) and (7) who make me watch disney all day, and a little cousin who I see everyday for 3 hours makes me watch paw patrol too. Don't worry, we have some ducks named after tv characters to. Such as
Carly (pekin)
Sam (khaki campbell)
Freddie (Rouen)
Gibby (Rouen)
Farkle (Swedish)
I also have a parrot that my brother asked me to name Tippi from a video game and a canary names Taco (Bell)
Those are my animals that are named after tv charters hahaha... No doubt well have a Riley, Maya and Lucas soon.

my Muscovy ducks are called Francis and ferdinand, they were supposed to be one of each but suspected other wise so named the questionable one francis as it can be a female name.

our other ducks are mixed breed, 1 drake called billy joel,the girls are called,summer, spring and autum, there was a winter but she is no more.
got eggs in the bator due to hatch on the 30th so with any luck we'll be having to think of more names soon x

My first 3 ducks were Choco, Cocoa, and Brownie because they were all chocolate colored.

My 3 chocolate runners I named Pumpkin (after her favorite food), Spring (because she would stand on my feet and spring at the food bowl when I was filling it), and Joe because... Well, I could come up with anything better. He's slim and all black like a crow, but Crow doesn't sound like a good name for a duck

Thx! DJ Quack is a 20lb. Jumbo pekin with double muscles so he's HUGE! he used to bob his head up and down all the time when he was little

Back
Top Bottom