Post your Duck names!

Pics
I have 3 ducks
1 Pekin named "Big Bird (nickname Biggin')
1 black Swedish (my guess) named Bumblebee by my daughter because he was black and yellow when we got him.
1 blue Swedish "Snuggles" that got her name based on how tolerant she was to my daughters affection.

My Gray Call Duck's Name Is Hammer and 1 of my gray hens name is Bubbles Oh and my Brown Muscovy's name is Big Brownie

Last edited:
I have a female pekin named Waffles and a male mallard named Potato. They are goofy little birds with the funniest, most stubborn personalities, and never fail to give my fiancé and me a good laugh.

Wist my drake (pictured in my avatar) who I thought was female and the name stuck.

3 big girls (pekin and part pekin) named for amazon queens - Syanne, Ephinny and Varia. Varia is with Wist in my avatar.

4 calls, Leelu, Amelia, Trafalgar and Thorne.

1 beautiful tame muscovy named Regina,

and 3 brand new ducklings, Que, Abbey and Stormy.

Stormy is the little call, Que is the big pekin and Abbey is the dark one. I suspect she is the baby ogf Wist and Varia which is really special.

My husband named the Pekin - Aflac (of course)
The part Rouen part Khaki is Ruger
The two Khakis are Browning and Winchester

The Pekin and Rouen/Khaki are ducks. The Khakis are still a mystery. I'm pretty sure one is a drake ... not sure about the other one yet.
Even though it is December, Browning appears to be molting. I think it is so his mature feathers will come in. Winchester is a week younger and I think he might have quacked. Not sure, I couldn't see them well enough. Time will tell.

I have three khaki runner mixes one is miracle 5weeks old and the only one that hatched even though my boyfriend calls her duckie momo patches 6weeks old I got her so miracle could have a buddy and now I have a 4day old I'm not sure what to name it I think it's a boy maybe django

Back
Top Bottom