Post your Duck names!

Pics
I have Pekin Ducks and Well, none of my girls are named yet. Can't keep track which is who as of this moment maybe in the spring. but, my son had to name the drake right when he came home and it's Aflac. So, our saying is
"Welcome to the Aflac headquarters. All claims will be processed in order they are recieved. Processing time depends on the ducks digestive system, thanks for you for using AFLAC"

Sorry, I guess it's just funny for those around here! lol

I think it's funny (but I am a weirdo
big_smile.png
)

I wanted to name my Khaki (my sweet baby girl) Pima, which stands for Pain In My A**, because at the time she was worse than a clingy 2-year-old in her demands for my attention and treats. Pima also happens to be the name of the street I grew up on, so it fit well. My DBF though ended up being the one who named my baby Booger (have no idea why, he said it just suited her) and her companion Buff he dubbed Squeaker (which made perfect sense).

My kids each have a Muscovy duck whom they have named.

13B named his: Duck
12B named his: Jackie
9G named hers: Miracle (She has always wanted a duck!)
7B named his: JoJo (short for Josephine)
5B named his: Rod Duckie Cagle (named after DH, LOL!) - the only male
3B named his: Friend

Michele

My Swedish Blue were Zig and Zag because the box broke open as I was carrying them to the car, and it took everyone at the feed store to catch them in the parking lot! I now have Zag and Yohanah, (YO!, HANNAH!).
Our best name for a duck was Uno, who lived to be 13 1/2 years old. He was n Ancona with one spot on his head, and every time you went to pick up a duckling you got him-hence UNO!

i got my new duckling! Her/his name is Sammy... nice and gender nuetral... so i don't end up with Another Victor who lays eggs. lol.... My fiance is thinking of taking another little pekin and naming it Peter... I'm not into the idea of a huge pekin, but i am eyeing a crested swedish

HI. I can add to the list again.
I have 5 baby ducks.
Blue Swedish: Ollie and Axel
Khaki Cambells: Quill and Embry (lol) can you guess what i got that from?
wink.png

I have a cayuga but its not named yet.
smile.png

My pair of Welsh Harlequins are named Oasis and Mirage. When I got Oasis as a tiny duckling was told "he" was a "she" (not that it made a difference), and found out different in a hurry!
lol.png

So now he goes by either "Asis" or "Ace".

Back
Top Bottom