Post your Duck names!

Pics
My husband is insisting that we don't name the ducks we're getting this spring, because likely some of them will end up as food. I, on the other hand, can't have animals without names. I'm thinking a compromise... naming the girls, and the boys won't get named until I pick the drake I'm going to keep.

Watch me get all 10 drakes.

That seems like s good compromise. I already have names picked out for two of the three ducklings arriving in March. My fiancé told me not to name them in case one arrives dead like last time, but I can't help it, lol.

If I ever get this gosh darn chocolate female, my fiance and I are thinking of naming it Pancake. But I also like Cocoa, Mocha, and Cookie!

Amykins where are you and would chocolate/ white pied work? We have 2 chocolate ducks with a white drake

I had 3 pekin ducks but now have 2 (one got attacked by a fox)

Lucy from the show I Love Lucy because I thought hey I'm gonna love Lucy..

Lucky because it pairs nicely with Lucy

Luna (my beloved friend who passed away a week before seeing snow for the first time) from Luna Lovegood off of Harry Potter because she was my favourite character.

We have runner ducks.

Our drake is called Duck Norris, then we have 3 females:

Marshmallow (she kept her baby fluff for so much longer than everyone else and has a pink bill instead of orange like the rest of them),

Princess (who is the sweetest of all the ducks, and also the most vague, she has the attention span of a gnat and is constantly wandering around with her head in the clouds - don't let her hear me say that though!)

Coco (she is chocolate with a white chest)

Now we have one new baby who is 4.5 weeks old - no name yet as we're still unsure whether it's a boy or girl.

We have runner ducks.

Our drake is called Duck Norris, then we have 3 females:

Marshmallow (she kept her baby fluff for so much longer than everyone else and has a pink bill instead of orange like the rest of them),

Princess (who is the sweetest of all the ducks, and also the most vague, she has the attention span of a gnat and is constantly wandering around with her head in the clouds - don't let her hear me say that though!)

Coco (she is chocolate with a white chest) 

Now we have one new baby who is 4.5 weeks old - no name yet as we're still unsure whether it's a boy or girl.

Duck Norris! Omg I love it, haha!

Back
Top Bottom