Post your Duck names!

Pics
Hubby already vetoed Mocha. But I LOVE Latte, squeeee! And peanut! I can't use Snickers, that was the name of my tortoiseshell kitty who passed away recently. She was the best cat ever. <3 Chip is okay, but it doesn't sound very girly. Then again, neither does Peanut. :p

Keep em coming guys, I need some good ammo to present Hils with when he gets home tonight, hehe!

So why not Mocha Latte? And sorry to hear about your cat.

So why not Mocha Latte? And sorry to hear about your cat.

Eh, too much of a mouthful. :p And thanks for your sympathies, Snick really was the best kitty ever. I love torties! Hmmmm....yeah, thinking up cute, duckish names in a chocolate theme is tougher than I thought!

Eh, too much of a mouthful. :p And thanks for your sympathies, Snick really was the best kitty ever. I love torties! Hmmmm....yeah, thinking up cute, duckish names in a chocolate theme is tougher than I thought!

Maple, walnut, spice, waffle, cider, caramel, gram, hazel, fawn, umber, wheat, yah it kind of is...

Maple, walnut, spice, waffle, cider, caramel, gram, hazel, fawn, umber, wheat, yah it kind of is...

Nah, Waffle is too close to "Wobbles". That's actually why Hils wants to name her Pancake, so we'll have Pancake and Wobbles!
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom