Post your Duck names!

Pics
I had a Pekin drake named Daddy, he disappeared a couple weeks ago. I have a Rouen named Momma, 4 one year old Pekin/Rouen females (Momma and Daddy's daughters) two of which we named: TwoTone, for her light coloring; and OddBall, because she is slightly deformed with a bald patch down the front of her neck. The other 2 are just called The Twins. One twin just hatched out 5 ducklings but only 3 survived, they are not named

Quackers and Daisy... quackers disappeared last night and showed up this morning.

I have 17 ducks for breeding at the moment, but have only named 5 of the newest ducklings which are rescues

My 2 white crested are named: Fredrick and Circus

My 2 black Swedish are named: jelly and belly

My Cayuga's name is: buck

And my fawn and white runner reduce is named: turkey

I've only got three ducks right now.

one is a smaller rouen hen named Cinnamon Roll (after the meme, because she is my beautiful cinnamon roll of a duck).
another is a larger rouen hen named Ronnie Bell (after a character from the video game Suikoden who repeatedly gets comments on her large size).
and the last is a khaki campbell drake named Sir Francis (because I am a dork and my friends are dorks who kept telling me if I get a drake I should name it that).

Back
Top Bottom