Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Finally got our game camera up last week! Glad to see my cat is earning his keep. The other pics I have, he has chased the raccoon away from the run
1f44d-1f3fc.png

Our camera is WildGame Innovations as well!!! We get magnificent pictures, too......
:clap for courageous kitty!!

All I got is cat activity. This white cat, I've never seen before. We had some wild weather and maybe he/she was looking for a safe haven that night. The black one, I know prowls our decks and my cat will not engage it. He seems to avoid them both that night-he comes up on the deck in between their visits. I did order a game camera, finally, though. Not sure of the name on it, but we'll see. It was not super expensive, but it does have a view screen. If it's a dud, I'll send it back.

This is the one I'm going to try, pretty cost effective, and it's a no-glow like my much more expensive Stealth Cam.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N10WVL7/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not from my game cam, but I was going to my backyard last evening and saw a bear at the edge of the lawn and woods. He was eyeing the same bird feeders I was going back to remove for the night. He was 30 ft from me. I went inside to grab my Nikon and took these shots. Then I grabbed the bird feeders and got the heck out of dodge!

Now here he is on the game cam a couple of night earlier.

Back
Top Bottom