Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Pics
I suppose i could put the Electric Fencing on top of the 6 foot fence so the chicken don't get shocked and besides nothing can get through the 6 foot fence. And the bobcat has jumped through two pieces of barbed wire on the top, it needs to be better...

We have used electric fences for years without a problem. That hen was the first thing I've ever had get killed on the wire. I guess she was just destined to be fried chicken.

My DH says he has heard of people using just a straight 120v electric current. How dangerous! I don't know why anyone would do that. That would be dangerous to people as well as anything that came in contact with it. We have electric fence on all the time because that is all we use to keep the horses and goats in the pasture. For the unlucky hen I think she probably was going through the fence when she contacted the wire, freaked and then got stuck and couldn't get away.

All my chickens are capable of jumping up on a 6' fence. You might keep that in mind if you put the wire up there. Usually mine don't jump up there, but my guineas do all the time. I guess if there was a hot wire up there they wouldn't do it more than once!
ep.gif

I suppose i could put the Electric Fencing on top of the 6 foot fence so the chicken don't get shocked and besides nothing can get through the 6 foot fence. And the bobcat has jumped through two pieces of barbed wire on the top, it needs to be better...

My card is missing. I have been checking it in the mornings, one very fat coon and a pretty good looking fox so far oh and lots of deer.
I am 99% sure I popped it back in on my way to work yesterday and it is MIA now. I have checked my coat pockets, my car seat. etc.
I MUST have dropped it because I just can't imagine anyone around here taking a card and leaving the camera.
None of my pics are worthy of posting.

Ahhh come on!!! At least post the coon & the fox! If there was a Bambi eyes smiley I would be using it right now!
tongue.png
roll.png
<---this is as close as I can get lol!

I just looked at all 63 pages of this thread and WOW!!!!! :)

Some of these pictures are GREAT!

I definitely want a camera! I saw 'Moultrie" mentioned many times, I assume that is a brand?

OMG @ the hog photos. terrifying! And a bear in FL!? Wow :)

there are different brand like moultre. search on bass pro shops or cabelas they have a verities of game cameras. so are kinda slow on the draw with the seeing something then taking a picture though.

Back
Top Bottom