Poultry Breeding & Showing Class in Sonoma County CA

This will be a class, not a show.

We haven't determined exactly what will be covered but basically it will be about showing, selection and breeding of poultry. I will post more about the topics when I have that info.

Petrock, you are on the list!

Kim

Karen, Do you have me on your list? I think that I posted on one of the threads and also did the poll on this one! My schedule is pretty flexible right now so I'm fairly certain that I can make it no matter what the date. I am also willing to contribute to cover any fees.

Yes Debi, I have you on the list with your information. I am the same pretty flexible at this point in my life. Are you going to bring Monet? Olivia wants to show so I think I will bring her if her schedule allows. She swims for the Turlock Marlins & is a cheerleader for the Turlock 49ers so her schedule is very hectic during those seasons.

Last edited:
I would like Monet to get interested in showing, too. And if Olivia is coming, I'm sure that she will want to be there.
smile.png

March 25 or April 29 best for me. 4H Center is nice, or Riverfront Park if the weather is good. I think it's free but $5 per car for parking, unless you have a ParksPass.
Of course Rose & Thorn would be lovely!
I'm in!

Since you all don't mind helping to cover the cost of the room, we will have the class at the 4-H Center in Rohnert Park.

I've narrowed it down to two possible dates: March 25 or April 22. I also need to know what time you would like to start and end the class.

The room rental will be about $45. hr. I have to have the date and time for Walt, and to reserve the room asap.

More details about class content will be decided next.

Thanks,
Kim

I can do any of those days listed, I am very interested and willing to pay :) Thanks Kim for organizing all this, this will be huge for me seeing how I am interested in becoming a breeder. I'd love to learn and make some CA connections.

At this point either date works well for me. I appreciate all of the work you're doing organizing this and looking forward to soaking up some chicken knowledge from Walt.

Back
Top Bottom