Pics
The Meijer store is on my way home from work - sorta. I have the quick way - 1 mile longer, but less city travel/more interstate so easier/faster; and Alternate #1 way for those bad weather days - through downtown but no high flyover interstate bridges that get icy, windy and nasty in snowy weather.
Alternate #1 goes right past Meijer, so easy to stop and shop. My main route doesn't go past any grocery stores and I have to take a 5-minute detour drive to get to one.
I haven't bought any meat at Meijers, it hasn't looked appealing to me. A friend buys all her meat there. I like to shop our little small-town grocery store with 2 butchers on staff for a majority of our meat.

We are so lucky to have local meat available year round. Free range chickens (out on pasture all day), well treated pigs who get to nurse their babies in their pen instead of being locked away in a corrals unable to move, and cows fed & finished on grass. ❤️ They welcome visitors to the farms to see how the animals are kept, so although it is more pricey than the store, I wont ever buy meat anywhere else. And the chicken wings are a steal at $1/lb since everyone only wants chicken breast! We pop the whole 3 piece wing in the air fryer and add wing sauce…so delicious!

I prefer ACV actually. I like the taste better.
The "canning" vinegar is a thing as @BirdsBeesTrees has proven. It's a marketing gimmick IMO. It's often more expensive and sold near canning supplies. Going to the isle of oil, vinegar and salad dressing will save you money.
I agree marketing ploy. I have mixed acv with reg half and half to improve taste if 5,% acidity. Like cleaning bleach in hardware isle!.

Back
Top Bottom