Puppy Pictures - New pics of Sadie the Golden Retriever

love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
How cute!!!!! I LOVE Golden Retrievers!!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

That is one cute puppy...love the smile! We have a Golden, Maggie Mae, who will be 15 on June 17th. Her eyes are still clear and she makes the morning and evening chore rounds with me each day. She's a little stiff now and then and can't hear the best anymore...but she is still going strong. I hope your little girl brings you as many happy moments as Maggie has brought me. Good Luck with her...she is a doll!

OMG! I have a golden retriever named Sadie. She looked exactly like yours about 9 years ago. Our Sadie stayed blonde in color as she got older. She is our second golden retriever. We have loved them both! Our Sadie is now turning gray on her face and starting to slow down. Wonderful breed and super great with the kids and the chickens. Enjoy!
smile.png

What a cutie pie:) Our last two olden goldens are 9 this month, brother and sister. We had four until a year ago, the 12 and 14 yr olds both lost movement in their hind legs:( They sure are lovable, hairy creatures, but I'm going to spin up some of their hair into yarn;) I think the reason my main flock is BO's is because of our love of goldens!

jojo@rolling acres farm :

That is one cute puppy...love the smile! We have a Golden, Maggie Mae, who will be 15 on June 17th. Her eyes are still clear and she makes the morning and evening chore rounds with me each day. She's a little stiff now and then and can't hear the best anymore...but she is still going strong. I hope your little girl brings you as many happy moments as Maggie has brought me. Good Luck with her...she is a doll!

15, thats wonderful! Our last golden passed away on April 3rd, 2005. Sadie will be our 3rd golden.​

Back
Top Bottom