Rhode island? Ocean state, anyone else out there?

thedoors5to1

Songster
10 Years
Jun 12, 2009
anyone else out there from rhode island?
frow.gif

ive noticed theres a new england thread, but not one for the smallest state in the U.S., the ocean state.
woot.gif

I'm orginally from RI. I go there once a year. My brother still lives there, and my daughter goes to school there. The first place I go when I get off the plane is to....Iggy's! Clamcakes, doughboys. Then I get some Del's lemonade. My daughter gave me some Del's lemonade for christmas. ( Best present eva) I also have a stash of coffee syrup in my fridge from my last trip.
gig.gif

Bluemoon

Forgot to add.. I also visit family at the Quidnessett graveyard, and the memorial from the fire at the nightclub.

Last edited:
I was just coming in to say talk to Bluemoon420- but I'm late!
lau.gif

thedoors5to1, you are a glass artist? What type of work, do you have a website? Etc, etc? I'm trying to reclaim my workshop, all that glass is silently nagging me!

Last edited:
Okay Lady Threadkiller, I am preventing to quick death of this thread by posting behind you!
tongue2.gif

Besides, I want to hear more about a glass artist!

BTW, my now deceased MIL was born and raised in RI, poor lady ended up in FL.....
hmm.png

I remember you telling me that. Some folks go to Florida after RI like they do here in MI. Snowbirds I think they call them. I personally never liked Florida, so that would be hell to me. Too many big bugs, and spiders.
sickbyc.gif

My brother's girlfriend does glass work also. They just bought a house, and she has a workshop now.

Bluemoon

Last edited:
I'm in attleboro ma. which is right above pawtucket and providence. Most people consider us rhode islanders.

And we do all that RI stuff, like go to dell's Iggy's, newport cliff walk, ect.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom