Rhode island? Ocean state, anyone else out there?

love iggys, love dels, and jimmies, i live near quidnessett cemetary, sadly i have friends and family there also... the station nightclub memorial is also a place i visit..
i do not currently have a website as i do not have a working camera anymore, will soon i hope, i did have an etsy... but i hope to create a real website with my html skills sometime when i (someday) get a chance. I just got some new glass , i make borosilicate glass beads and pendants on a oxygen/propane torch. i hope to make larger art someday but at the moment am a poor artist without a kiln....
barnie.gif

i first became interested in glassblowing after taking one on one lessons with eben horton, a local artist who has a shop in wakefield called the glass station, its in an old gas station. i hope to someday have the setup he has and create the stuff i learned there, drinking glasses, vases, hanging ornamental orbs, paperwieghts and animal figurines....
fl.gif
someday....

I know where the glass station is! It's a neat place
smile.png
I love glass beads, and you'll have to post some of your work! Did you look at intuit? You can construct a web site thru that, but I'm not sure how much it costs.

I still have family that lives in Wickford. I'm in that area a lot when I'm there. We also have a family reunion in Jamestown during the summer.

Bluemoon

i havnt looked at intuit, i pay for a domain under yahoo but not for glass. sometime soon i hope to post pictures of my newer stuff, but i have some pictures of my older peices of work when i had a working camera! will post some soon

Hello Rhode Island!
woot.gif

Just a reminder that there are still lots of towns and cities right here in Rhode Island up for grabs in the BYC Chicken L.O.R.E. Project!

This is a massive undertaking, and everyone is encouraged to participate! Your knowledge of Chicken L.O.R.E. will earn you GFM Scratch, which are good towards new GFM Memberships, Membership extensions, or Membership gifts.

Remember - you don't have to select a city in Rhode Island - cruise the selection list and choose any city still available!

Get started now! Click on the Chicken L.O.R.E. link above for all the details, and remember your Project Managers are here to help in any way we can.

Good Luck, and Thanx for Joining In!
clap.gif

I'm from RI= grew up in Middletown.
Currently living in MA, but go visit family in RI often.
I have some family in FL, and everytime they visit they buy autocrat syrup to bring home!

Hope all the RI'ers are surviving the floods...
My sis is in Coventry.. her basement is flooded and her backyard is currently a pond....

Back
Top Bottom