Salmon Faverolle Bantams

Quote:
Thanks so much! I'll be putting my flock together later this summer and I definitely want either standard or bantam Salmon Faverolle ladies among the bunch.
smile.png
The bunch I have in mind (subject to change of course) are: Pekin Bantams, Buff Orps, and Faverolles. Debating over going bantam on the orps and faverolles or standard ... currently undecided. If I go standard, I'll get fewer of them. All super gentle breeds - should get along fine with no picking.

Could you talk about the Hattrick line? What is it - what made you decide to get those? Inquiring minds have lots of questions.
smile.png

BJ I had both but I dont raise anymore unless someone wants some chicks which I can gladly get some from Mothergoose and Eggbid folks. I have only one Blue Salmon Fav Bantam hen. Shes a sweetie. Right now my incubator will be used for my eggs for the next two months.

I got a Royal Outdoor vinyl shed and with vents and a screened door, they are warm as they can be. They go outside whenever they feel like it, after all they got feathered feet and muffs and beards on them.

Had a D'anver hen that was also sweet and gets along with Faverolles. The Orps were a little dominate over the d'Anver hen.

I am sure Mothergoose will have some available soon at the Kankakee Swap meet. She got some awesome birds. And she would be much closer to the IN border than I am which it is a good three hours for us to drive to the IN border.

I am the proud new mom of a month old salmon faverolle and a 2 week old frizzle faverolle. They are the cutest, sweeteat lil things and have been adopted by my serama hen.

Back
Top Bottom