Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Poultry, they should fill in wonderfully being away from and off the nest. Nice pool, green grass and attention will go a long way.

Daze, welcome. Call or text anytime, if I don't answer I will get right back to you.

Amy, get that local live shipment mess fixed please!

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what this is on my Sebbies back? It's a dry spot that looks wet. At first I thought it was just water.. but it has been dry for 5 days. It's hard to get it to come through in the pic.

Last edited:
QJ, the baby is she being brooded with someone? If so they could be nibbling on her back.

WoW Fiona is getting so big! She is looking beautiful too. Can see the beginnings of her long wispy feathers starting too. She will be fun to see come fall.

QJ, the baby is she being brooded with someone? If so they could be nibbling on her back.
WoW Fiona is getting so big! She is looking beautiful too. Can see the beginnings of her long wispy feathers starting too. She will be fun to see come fall.
Good point Celtic.. but No. She's alone. (poor thing). I don't see any weirdness on her skin.

Fiona is our prized possession. We love her so much. :)

Does it feel stubbly? Could be beginnings of first feathers too. If she isn't chewing and it doesn't look red I would just watch the area. If it bothers her you cause neosporin without pain reliever on the spot to sooth it.

Ok, so this weekend we were swamped and I didn't cool the goose eggs in the cabinet. They didn't really need it since they had been ahead on weight loss.

Went up this morning to pull and cool and check them for this weeks lockdown. Found 3 gosli hs hangin out! We had two of the 1 year old girls go broody on us and we had broken up their nest taking the eggs they had been on. So not sure when each was laid and what day they were on, we had three surprises this morning. Big, full of energy babies too.

Back
Top Bottom