Sewandgrow's Third Annual "Friends of A Feather" Poultry Party, Turlock CA, May 3rd, 2015 (Chat Thre

Yes.........................like I said a smaller group of us can have lunches together occassionally. Maybe even go to each others places if everyone is comfortable but my place is always available. I think of it as the pool area paying for itself with fun....LOL

Anytime anyone is passing through Newman I would love to have you stop and say hello. Starting in about a month anyone that stops would be taking home lots of fresh fruit from all my trees. Kern

I got those from a gal in s&s farms carthage tenn.. I'll have to look it up. I'll don't know who got the White Marans egg. Or the show girls that is the ones I wanted my daughter wanted some. It will be a interesting hatch for sure

I had a great time it was nice to see everyone. Thanks @Kaylish for bringing the eggs down from Chico for me. Thanks again to @Chrysolinsbirds for taking the silkie eggs.
@chiqita for the info on silkie nutrition. Ill pass that along to Neal.
You're very welcome; hope you have a great hatch!

Anytime anyone is passing through Newman I would love to have you stop and say hello. Starting in about a month anyone that stops would be taking home lots of fresh fruit from all my trees. Kern
I'll keep that in mind if we get down that way! Nothing better than fresh picked fruit :)

Your potato salad was awesome. At 9 o'clock last night after everyone was gone & I settled in my chair I ate your potato salad,  Lisa's (the Keeper) kale & brussel sprout salad & Kern salsa & chips for my late dinner.................Great.!!! Thanks so much to all of you for your leftovers.....

Thanks =) everything was delicious the only thing I didn't get to try that I was looking forward to was the strawberry pie, maybe next time... unless I could get the recipe? I love to bake and cook =)

I

Anytime anyone is passing through Newman I would love to have you stop and say hello.  Starting in about a month anyone that stops would be taking home lots of fresh fruit from all my trees.   Kern
[/quote
I probably pass thru once a week at least =) maybe I'll get a chance and not be in a hurry one of these days, it would probably be lovely to have a nice chicken chat. Maybe have a look at your orchard. I'm just starting mine only a few years in, I can't wait for my trees to have fruit =) bedside pomegranate.

Back
Top Bottom