Shamo? Anyone.

Oh boy. First time I seen those. Beautiful. Thanks fir sharing.

Though can't get as tall as a Malay they are heavy big muscly birds being the smartest breed, can be taught easily, can come on call however you have to keep young stags away from the cocks for the cocks sake haha as they're a slow maturing breed the stag are smaller and faster yet just as aggressive as a cock. They are a very beautiful breed. As an ancient breed they were used for the beginning of cockfighting against the massive breed Malay which can grow up to a whopping 90cm they sometimes can be hard to breed as they could crush eggs and aren't very prolific unless you get a diluted blood these days.

Shamo fighting

Malay cock.

Again, these are not my birds sadly I wish as they are my favorite breeds I've ever worked with.

Though can't get as tall as a Malay they are heavy big muscly birds being the smartest breed, can be taught easily, can come on call however you have to keep young stags away from the cocks for the cocks sake haha as they're a slow maturing breed the stag are smaller and faster yet just as aggressive as a cock. They are a very beautiful breed. As an ancient breed they were used for the beginning of cockfighting against the massive breed Malay which can grow up to a whopping 90cm they sometimes can be hard to breed as they could crush eggs and aren't very prolific unless you get a diluted blood these days.

Shamo fighting

Malay cock.

Again, these are not my birds sadly I wish as they are my favorite breeds I've ever worked with.

I love that first pic so much. It was my computer background pic for a while actually. Of course it's not a good thing when they fight since I'd rather have the birds healthy and uninjured, but there is something so awesome (in the original sense of the word) about watching two cocks going at it. I never let my games fight because that doesn't end well, but if I see two of my layer/DP Roos fighting out in the yard I leave them to it and watch, since I know those boys are hardly game and will give up as soon as they get a decent bite into their comb or wattles. Still... feels like watching something out a nature documentary.

I love that first pic so much. It was my computer background pic for a while actually. Of course it's not a good thing when they fight since I'd rather have the birds healthy and uninjured, but there is something so awesome (in the original sense of the word) about watching two cocks going at it. I never let my games fight because that doesn't end well, but if I see two of my layer/DP Roos fighting out in the yard I leave them to it and watch, since I know those boys are hardly game and will give up as soon as they get a decent bite into their comb or wattles. Still... feels like watching something out a nature documentary.

Of course haha none of my game grab like that however the layers and broilers run after the first shuffle lol had a polish cockerel try my bullstag and my game was bleeding while the polish ran after he got whacked once.

My newest flock addition. He's about 25in tall already under a yr old. I got 2 hens with him so I can begin breeding. The 2 hens are pure black and this guy has a little red leakage on his neck. Is that easy to breed out if I end up wanting to show them?

Thanks,

My newest flock addition. He's about 25in tall already under a yr old. I got 2 hens with him so I can begin breeding. The 2 hens are pure black and this guy has a little red leakage on his neck. Is that easy to breed out if I end up wanting to show them? Thanks,
I have eggs in the incubator now so we'll see what happens soon. Haven't candles them yet

Back
Top Bottom