Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Bull dogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pit bulls

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
How old does the handler need to be to get there dogs to champions? I'm a adulesent. Srry for not spelling it right.

It's the age of the dog (over 6 months old) not the handler. As long as the handler can control the dog the handler can be any age

you can compete in the ring or you can choose to go in as a Jr handler where the handler is judged and learns skills vs the dog being judged.

you can compete in the ring or you can choose to go in as a Jr handler where the handler is judged and learns skills vs the dog being judged.

So like a 4-h showmanship? I want to compete, I talked to mom and she said maybe, I'm think about talking to my breeder and asking her if she has anybody who will Co-Own a puppy with me, cuz I have to buy him( I'd be showing a male) and his stuff and he him self is 1,500 with breeding rights( that are restricted) so all together ill need about 2.5 to start off with, right?
Can you give me a estimate?

So like a 4-h showmanship? I want to compete, I talked to mom and she said maybe, I'm think about talking to my breeder and asking her if she has anybody who will Co-Own a puppy with me, cuz I have to buy him( I'd be showing a male) and his stuff and he him self is 1,500 with breeding rights( that are restricted) so all together ill need about 2.5 to start off with, right?
Can you give me a estimate?

What does the breeder mean by with breeding rights that are restricted?

Back
Top Bottom