Show me your flock(and I’ll show you mine)

I love to see other people’s flocks! Chickens are so cute!! I have 15 chickens: 14 hens and 1 rooster. I adopted my roo at the beginning of summer. He was going to be sold to someone who would probably eat him and I couldn’t let that happen.
Cuckoo Marans: Trogdor and Skipper (roo)
Buff Brahma: Asiago
Delaware: Emmental
Mottled Houdan: Pecorino (she’s the tiniest, but hasn’t realized it yet)
10 red sex links: Cheddar, Stilton, Gouda, Brie, Feta, Ricotta, Camembert, Bach, Mozzarella, and Parmesan.
I don't have photos of all of them.
From left to right: Cheddar, Parmesan, Ricotta, Stilton, Asiago, Feta, Pecorino, most of them, and Skipper from a month ago. He’s mush more fluffy now.
Yesterday I was trying to record a video, but the chickens (Stilton) kept trying to get in my lap or on my shoulders. They really like to sit on me.

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpeg
    IMG_0005.jpeg
    703.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0010.jpeg
    IMG_0010.jpeg
    944.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0069.jpeg
    IMG_0069.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0122.jpeg
    IMG_0122.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0124.jpeg
    IMG_0124.jpeg
    637.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0128.jpeg
    IMG_0128.jpeg
    719.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0071.jpeg
    IMG_0071.jpeg
    644.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0003.jpeg
    IMG_0003.jpeg
    904.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0004.jpeg
    IMG_0004.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I love to see other people’s flocks! Chickens are so cute!! I have 15 chickens: 14 hens and 1 rooster. I adopted my roo at the beginning of summer. He was going to be sold to someone who would probably eat him and I couldn’t let that happen.
Cuckoo Marans: Trogdor and Skipper (roo)
Buff Brahma: Asiago
Delaware: Emmental
Mottled Houdan: Pecorino (she’s the tiniest, but hasn’t realized it yet)
10 red sex links: Cheddar, Stilton, Gouda, Brie, Feta, Ricotta, Camembert, Bach, Mozzarella, and Parmesan.
I don't have photos of all of them.
From left to right: Cheddar, Parmesan, Ricotta, Stilton, Asiago, Feta, Pecorino, most of them, and Skipper from a month ago. He’s mush more fluffy now.
Yesterday I was trying to record a video, but the chickens (Stilton) kept trying to get in my lap or on my shoulders. They really like to sit on me.
Is that skipper posing? I love it!! It’s such a good picture lol. It’s like he’s slipping his hair!!

I have five Speckled Sussex bantams (2 boys, 3 pullets) and four Dominique bantams (all pullets):
IMG_20231025_173445008~2.jpg

The Dominiques are Abigail, Naomi, Tamar, and Lydia. The Sussex are Joel (Boss Roo), Samuel (biding his time), Martha, Rahab, and Hannah.

I can tell the Sussex apart, but not the Dominiques. They all have colored zip-tie leg bands to identify them except Samuel. He's the one with white sickle feathers in the photo above.

Here's a video I did for my granddaughters:

I have five Speckled Sussex bantams (2 boys, 3 pullets) and four Dominique bantams (all pullets):
View attachment 3672960
The Dominiques are Abigail, Naomi, Tamar, and Lydia. The Sussex are Joel (Boss Roo), Samuel (biding his time), Martha, Rahab, and Hannah.

I can tell the Sussex apart, but not the Dominiques. They all have colored zip-tie leg bands to identify them except Samuel. He's the one with white sickle feathers in the photo above.

Here's a video I did for my granddaughters:

I love the colorations of the speckled Sussex and I ADORED your roll call video so cute!!

Back
Top Bottom