Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Typewriters have started laying second egg today

I have posted these before elsewhere depicting some of my games in flight. These demonstrations are not pushing the birds anywhere near their limits. Longer flights are much more difficult to stage and my cameras are simply not good enough to record. Birds here had fly many times before I figured out how to use start button with a tripod,

First good light as they fly towards me. I am in plain sight to them.

Poor lighting and flying more up hill. Actual distance actually between 225 and 250 feet but actual landing sight can not be nailed down.

Can I just say the first videos commentary is funny.

hey guys haven't been on in awhile my hens and pullets are laying do I've been gathering eggs I got half a dozen racey mug eggs in the incubator another half a dozen is going in tommorrow along with some eggs off my unknown hen any who here my black grey stag hatched last season

Guess I shoulda paid more attention to the asils box
have no clue what color they suppose to be but here they are a dark tan a light almost greenish tint. Disclaimer: never said they was pure even noted they were just lawn ornaments
One of my hens lays an egg the same color she's a yard hatch so idk what her cross is but she has blue in her I know that for sure and probably red quill I'm not 100% positive though

Can I just say the first videos commentary is funny.

The funny part that would get me into trouble with my grandfather is the birds have been named. Luckily I can attribute the names to my wife as she names everything. The names can also be of use when calling individual birds which can be done.

The other silly statements could be attributed to being snowed in for about 10 days. You do start to loose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom