Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks reminds me of the time back in the day I had a pair of emus and the guy that was into pheasants with me had a pair too his got out and the sheriffs office came and got me from work ( f.d. ) and asked if I'd go catch them cause they knew I had some. As far as I know there's one way to "catch" and walk them and it ain't manhandling them like they tried to do. I get there get them to run past me grabbed a wing swung around and grabbed the other and walked em right to the pen they were in aww lol.
well that beats me and my peacock adventure by a long shot. Last year I saw somebody selling an ostrich egg on ebay. You should get one and raise it up. Helluva conversation piece.

They were cool though they were very docile and social it was pretty neat to see people's reaction when I brought them into the pen and the emus would walk right up to them eye to eye

hovered around 0 all day, playing cars was no fun, lol

pic was from around 11:30 I think the sun affected the reading some

the birds are fine, eggs frozen and cracked by the time I get to them usually though, I gather and water twice a day, morning and late afternoon, egg production is down a bit also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom