Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this tie cord and cannot figure out how to use it... anyone know how to open it up so that I can attach to the leg? pictures would be helpful
yhst-130228509725328_2268_33413515
pull the dead end of the cord down where you have about 10 inches of slack then pull some of that slack back thru the center of your 2 brass rings, then push the loop back thru the slot

Last edited:
Not sure, but if it's the exact one pictured can't open it anymore than that the way it's attached.

Last edited:
pull the dead end of the cord down where you have about 10 inches of slack then pull some of that slack back thru the center of your 2 brass rings, then push the loop back thru the slot
trying to visualize... would help if I had the cord in my hand right now. Have to try this advise after work... thanks a bunch

Ol man winter is putting a serious hurtin on me this year! Windchills below zero all day tomorrow and temp dropping to -4. Same goes for Friday. Way colder than it normally gets around here. Im starting to get tired of dumping ice outta the water cups and lathering up roosters with Vaseline.
Even got a few hens with frostbite.

Last edited:
roosterhavoc may be having it rough but we are getting off very easy so far. We may get only two days below zero all winter and only about 1 week worth of < 10 F. Most recent years have been mild while when I was younger temperatures where cooler much more consistently.

How many times has it been that bad? Like every 3,5,10 yrs?
back in 96 it was pretty cold but I don't remember it ever being this bad. Only one day last year that was really cold I remember cause I shot a doe and had to look for it the next morning. 2 degrees frozen stiff. I think I heard if it gets to -4 it will be a record low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom