Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3764.JPG

Just a week ago we were happy you hit the deer target in the rump. :lau

You're doing great.

How is the bow holding up? I'm getting ready to order one.
For $350 I don't think I could have done better. It's light as a feather and smooth shooting. I just got a selway rawhide strap on quiver for it too.
Mine is 55lb. I'm pretty strong and in decent shape and I was still surprised just what 55lbs feels like with no let off. If in doubt at all go a little lighter.

Right on. I was thinking 50lbs. I'm still pretty strong and in ok shape, but not getting any younger.

Would like to shoot it for many years to come. Can you sand down the limbs to lighten the draw? In case I do get old or one of my daughters want to shoot it?

@YdogsflY whats your draw length? I think you end up losing a little with a longbow. Mine is right at 29 so I'm probably pulling right at 55. I can pull it and hold it now but at first I was like whoa this is different. It's way more fun than a compound.

Right on. I was thinking 50lbs. I'm still pretty strong and in ok shape, but not getting any younger.

Would like to shoot it for many years to come. Can you sand down the limbs to lighten the draw? In case I do get old or one of my daughters want to shoot it?
I don't know much about all that. I doubt it since the limbs are laminated with fiberglass. My wife pulls 45 on her compound and no way she can shoot the slick stick. Your daughter would need a much lighter draw weight I think.

ok. my draw length on my 70# bowtech is 27.5 with a release loop. So right at 28.5 most likely.

I'm really looking forward to hunting with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom