Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with sdm.

I feel most of us get birds as a hobby and to improve them at some point in one way or atleast try is what makes us... us, and if we make a few dollars here and there or break even or most of the time lose our hind ends is what most of us expect from the start. The history behind these birds is far more than other birds which is another part i highly enjoy.

I agree with sdm.

I feel most of us get birds as a hobby and to improve them at some point in one way or atleast try is what makes us... us, and if we make a few dollars here and there or break even or most of the time lose our hind ends is what most of us expect from the start. The history behind these birds is far more than other birds which is another part i highly enjoy.
That depends on your definition of improvement

I could care less what anybody does with their birds. When somebody posts all types of nonsense looking for praise is where they draw well earned criticism.

Speaking of game chickens. It's been like 80-90 degrees here lately and I've been sick. No hunting til at least another week or so. This weekend it's supposed to be in the high 80's. Too hot for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom