Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes it worse is that you're saying you have a cock in there as well?

Dude.....
The cock part can make what he is doing more stable / predictable in terms of outcome. Cock suppresses stags interest in challenging pecking order arrangement with birds they (stags) think the can easily whip. Ideally cock does not get challenged himself because stags can read him as someone that is not easy. Care must be taken to not allow stags to reach that point before penning. Bullstags for me will not respect cock and you get a real mess.

My cocks will absolutely destroy any bird with male plumage. I'm just speaking on behalf of what I know and see here at my yard.

I don't do it but with younger not fully feathered birds it can work for awhile. Better to turn them loose though.

Either way there is no less than 50 better options than that. What is the point of touting gamefowl if they aren’t game? This place is becoming quite the sh*tshow with know it alls. With laws being what they are there is a ton of good birds out there. Those ain’t it. That is a complete waste of time and money. 10 guys saying based on what they’ve seen or know that there is a gameness issue with those birds. But he knows better. Ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom