Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Centra only one without chip on his shoulder. Has nothing to prove to bunch of trash talkers.

And now I see the Rookie jumping on the bully bandwagon. I used to be a follower too, its OK, SOHC, one day you'll drop a pair.

I'm just tempted to drop a stag by another stag in a pen, film a video and post it at this point. But I see no positives in that, just hurting my birds to try and change your mind Shubin.

What you've shown us ain't right and doesn't sit well with the rest of us, well with me anyways. I don't think any of us has a personal reason to dislike you, I know I dont.

I think we all need to get together, light up a top shelf blunt, and....pick on Shubin some more LOL

I’m not upset in the least. I don’t have to care for your birds. I’m just saying I think your definition of game is skewed. You put out a lot of misinformation that will confuse a lot of people.

IMG_5681.JPG

IMG_5679.JPG

Talk a lot for not having handled my birds.

I can say that them blues were bred for color... soft bodied and dull witted at best. Kind of lethargic. bottom of barrel (literally)
This is bullsh*t and you know it. You couldnt keep them alive long enough to make a statement like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom