Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone sale game fowl or game fowl eggs. I'm trying to get started back I got wiped out by pests and strays

Finally I figured out just what kinda game chickens I had lol. I am glad yall had pictures so I could see. I use my phone and I couldnt get my pictures to load so I couldnt ask what kind I had. Thanks this is awsome

I finally took some more pictures. I am still interested in finding what kind of gamefowl they are. `Below is my older rooster and the two hens paired with him.

He was in attack mode when I took this picture.

He has a lot of that gray/blue color in the chest, but I couldnt get a good picture of it.

He is an ornery thing, but I think he is just gorgeous and would love to get some chicks out of him. I want to find a good hen to match with him. Need some ideas. I am new to this, so I am trying to learn everything I can. Thanks everybody!!!

I finally took some more pictures. I am still interested in finding what kind of gamefowl they are. `Below is my older rooster and the two hens paired with him.

He has a lot of that gray/blue color in the chest, but I couldnt get a good picture of it.

He is an ornery thing, but I think he is just gorgeous and would love to get some chicks out of him. I want to find a good hen to match with him. Need some ideas. I am new to this, so I am trying to learn everything I can. Thanks everybody!!!
looks to me to be a mug/kelso cross mug being because of the blue and kelso from the white legs. there are a lot of game farms out there that will sell a pure pullet that you can breed to him

I don't now about the blue hen but the first hen looks to be a kelso hen

Anyone on this thread sale game fowl or game fowl eggs. It would be greatly appreciated. You can email me at rameygamefowl at gmail dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom