Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
grey muff i just got in a trade saturday.

she is beautiful must be extra special for you to take off through the trees after her like that
You have no idea. I open the back door she looks up from 40 yds away and she's gone. I was kinda worried she would be a nut in hand since she was real skittish but she's not all, not even a peck. She is the pullet I was talking about a few weeks ago been trying to get her for awhile now

grab him up in.his pen, hold onto his butt not his tail feathers the knot at the base actual body as he's facing away put him on the ground and with your other hand firmly press him to the ground and pet him. Not letting him up. He's gonna turn and bite but that's just what happens. After a while he should calm. Do this day after day. When u go in his pen go straight for him. I did this with a roundhead and an Albany stag and both are doing better. An old Mexican man showed this to me a couple weeks ago. Just letting them wail does not work for me cause they don't stop to the point of knocking spurs off

Will it it a try thanks for the input. I would really hate to cull him. Will keep you updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom