Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
About time lol. Great looking fowls lmljsl as always
Thank you! Yes, I had a free morning, so sat out and took pics for a little while. What do you think of that splash stag? He is real solid and full of himself. I know I shouldn't have, but I have a blue hen that is the same way, so she is in the pen with him and sitting on 15 eggs due to hatch in the next day or two. She was off the nest a couple of days ago, so I stepped in the pen to check out the nest and she let me have it. Fortunately, the stag reminded her that was not very polite. Must be all of the treats!

Thank you! Yes, I had a free morning, so sat out and took pics for a little while. What do you think of that splash stag? He is real solid and full of himself. I know I shouldn't have, but I have a blue hen that is the same way, so she is in the pen with him and sitting on 15 eggs due to hatch in the next day or two. She was off the nest a couple of days ago, so I stepped in the pen to check out the nest and she let me have it. Fortunately, the stag reminded her that was not very polite. Must be all of the treats!
I like him looks to have clear big eyes and symmetrical/sturdy stable feet and legs.
Gotta love confidence too

Has feet like this one lol

images (2).jpg
not clear though

Also had a couple pullets like yours but not a good pic either

400 (37).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom