Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they have anything else? Does his yard look like he is into them other kinds and spends time and some change taking care of them? Or is it his only pair amongst a flock of silkies?

Do they have anything else? Does his yard look like he is into them other kinds and spends time and some change taking care of them? Or is it his only pair amongst a flock of silkies?
Well he is selling more he says he has over 60 roosters for sell would you like more pictures from his flock?

It's going good man, about to wrap it up and start collecting all the eggs.I'm single mating a couple hens so a few more clutches and I'm done for the season.

I only single mate .... got some more to work with(if I can make it) takes all I can do, to just type this message.
good luck with yours (although I don't believe in luck......one either earns his win or there was a loss)

No. Whites are hard I'd only get them from a known source. If it's your first ones and if he don't want more that you're willing to lose I'd say go for it. In the future you may learn that you may or may not have something worth feeding.

Got me one!
Just opened it 5 minutes ago. I’m on a roll!
479E6C08-1B66-498D-8F77-37E5ED4A8FD3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom