Show off your Delawares! *PIC HEAVY*

Hey Joletabey....Kathy has some Delaware babies now too.... Hmmmmm

Doesn't she work late?

Oh hi Kathy! Congratulations on the new babies. Excellent job hatching! They are so sweet. You and Cynthia make a great team for new little Dels.

Are you still
wee.gif
I would be! Are any more pipped or are you done? Wow, we all have babies within days. Course you have ikelettes lucky woman.

Gotta run, just wanted to tell you good job.

Joletabey I will meet you there.
lol.png

I bet you are. I never get anything done because I am at the view window, flashlight in hand about every 5 minutes. I bet the little peeps are making you smile

Here are some of the chicks that James will be getting tomorrow afternoon. They are about 12 days old now. See the variation in the markings at this age? It's wild watching this breed grow and change over time.

DCP_4136.jpg

DCP_4137.jpg

DCP_4138.jpg

DCP_4139.jpg

DCP_4140.jpg

DCP_4141.jpg

DCP_4142.jpg

Quote:
My babies look so cute.I am coming for you all tommorow!!!!!
lol.png

Ok leaving the house now to head to North Georgia.You ladies br nice as I pick up my chicks and do not hijack my car or any other tricks!!
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I thought he looked alot like my Isaac! The markings are so similar and he's a chunky guy. I'm hoping Ike throws sons who have his same great attributes and even slightly improved on a couple of traits as well.
C'ya later, James!

I just hatched 3 little dellies... but they've already gone home to their new mommy.
Here's two of them...
6962_elvis_babies_11-5-2009_10-30-12_am.jpg

They were hatched under Elvis, our broody little silkie.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom