Show Off Your Games!

I got a new game hen at the flea market today- Will try to take a pic later so you can guys can see it. She's a really nice bird-
woot.gif

these are not too good- but here they are the hen I got at the flea market today- You can't see it but she has green legs.
agamehen2.jpg

agamehen.jpg

agamehen3.jpg

She has a pea comb and is very compact and hard feathered. Any ideas what she may be. She probably weighs about 4 lbs . He had some bigger hens than this the same color.

Last edited:
This is Gringo, my white OEGB. The pic's been cut for my website, but that's Gringo!
Gringo2.png

This is Chicken Cordon Bleu, my Lemon Blue MGB, chillaxing.
CordonBleu-1.jpg

And this is Kung Pao, my Brown Red MGB, posing for a picture.
KungPao2.jpg

I really like the pics you guys posted !! I like chickens in general but I really "admire" the games. Hope some of you guys post even more pics! I can't seem to get enough. Would like to see more hens and pullets and young roosters- Thanks everybody for the pics !!

Those who do not like OEG's and other games DTchickens :

ohhh

These people are morons, brainwashed by PETA and other evil anti animal institutions.

They need to be educated, or ignored.

Raising and preserving "fighting chicken" is necessary just for genetic diversity, not mentioning other valid reasons.

If there was no "fighting" chicken there would be no broilers for example.​

Last edited:
I agree, fighting is just one part of the game's history- They are the BEST for free ranging self- sufficient chicken. Also crossing games with egg layers makes for a wonderful egglaying freeranging selfraising machine. They are so disease resistant and hardy it's unbelievable !! They are so great - I can't talk enough about their good points!! And not to mention How beautiful they are!! The game hen I gave my neighbor 3 years ago has raised so many little game cross hens that lay eggs like crazy- raise babies like crazy and survive the hawks and other predators better than any other chickens she has. If you are planning on a homesteading type chicken, a game or crossing games with other breeds is certainly a good idea to look at. Of course the guys who breed them pure also have a place to keep these wonderful birds from going extinct! Ask anybody who has had games before- I would say that 99.9% would tell you they love them!! I do !!

Back
Top Bottom