Show Off Your Games!

This thread is about what we love about games... not topics that will get the thread locked!!! Please keep on track here we need a good game thread that educates and doesn't get locked.

Quote:
stag and pullet were posted 2nd page PC

Posted new pics, look how hard the wind was blowing in that first one, was practically blowing the young'uns across the yard that day....

Here is the young rooster I put my hen with for now. He was given to me. He looks game to me but not sure- He looks like a picture of a young "Goode Grey" I saw on the net. He has white legs .

16272_achickens_024.jpg

Not sure....hmm....the laced tail feathers would make me suspicious of other blood besides American Game, but you never know, American Gamefowl come just about every color of the chicken spectrum...

Quote:
There's no telling what he is but he's a beautiful rooster - I don't think he's even started crowing yet. He throws back his had and looks likes he's burping- Hasn't figured it out yet. LOL

The guy I got the hen from has some full blooded roosters- I may come up with one of those when I go back to the flea market. But he only comes once a month . He had two fine looking roosters there this time but I didn't have enough money to get it this time. Thanks you guys for putting up with a amateur . I love the games but as you can tell I'm a complete novice when it comes to the different varieties and lines. I'm loving all the pics and info .

Back
Top Bottom