Show Off Your Games!

That Cornish Cross is so humorously out of place!
I know but they love her that is Pinky pie we have her and her sister Monster and we had their brother Victor but I had to cull him he was so fat he stopped thriving my husband bought them he forgot I said no more meet birds because my kids didn't talk to me for 3days because I culled Victor so he promised me he would not buy any more I have a crazy mixed flock I have bantams, Cornish Cross, black sexlinks, golden sexlinks, white leghorns, booted bantams, EE's, silkie's, Ameraucanas and black Marans

I know but they love her that is Pinky pie we have her and her sister Monster and we had their brother Victor but I had to cull him he was so fat he stopped thriving my husband bought them he forgot I said no more meet birds because my kids didn't talk to me for 3days because I culled Victor so he promised me he would not buy any more I have a crazy mixed flock I have bantams, Cornish Cross, black sexlinks, golden sexlinks, white leghorns, booted bantams, EE's, silkie's, Ameraucanas and black Marans
No games?

My bull stag is driving out my layer hens one by one. He killed the first one when I tried to add her back to the flock after a separation period. He broke her lower jaw, so she couldn't eat. I won't make that mistake again.

He has since driven out another one, a healthy Brahma hen I had to give away. He is now in the process of driving another hybrid layer from the flock, he attacks her, and then the other hens attack her. She is now missing one eye, and the stag is going in the pen tonight. I assume he is driving them out because they are 'different', and maybe not as receptive to him. Has anyone else free ranged their game cocks with layers and had this happen? I have a feeling he will have to go after he molts, I have 12 new stags to choose from, but I'm afraid this may be in the bloodline.

Back
Top Bottom