Show off your Peas!

Pics

Kedreeva

Longfeather Lane
13 Years
Jun 10, 2010
Michigan
Starting a new thread for this, since the old thread has a lot of missing pictures now!

It's spring at last and the peas of the world are busy showing off and looking great! Show us some picture and video love- of your adults, of your yearlings, and your chicks so far! I shall start us off with pictures of my two favorites!

This is Osiris, she is my two year old dark pied:

And here is Blu, my two year old dark pied male:

Your turn!

Last edited:
Here are some photos I took last month...
Peep, my dark pied yearling's foot next to the very first egg of this year.

Alto my three year old India blue displaying in the pen.

More of Alto displaying:

Damsel my four year old India blue pied relaxing in the sun.

Peep my yearling India blue dark pied ontop of a big log I moved into their pen all by myself for a nice little perch for them. So far this is Peep's favorite perch. I put lots of treats ontop of it so the peafowl can fly up and get some treats. This log also helps the peafowl escape Ice, who is in the bottom of the photo looking at Peep. Ice is my 4 or 5 year old India blue blackshoulder.

Here is my yearling white male (possibly a spalding white still not sure). He flew up on the perch and was surprised to see a squirrel ontop of the log eating the sunflower seeds. The squirrel wouldn't budge so the peacock ended up flying down.

Here is the same white yearling. I can't wait for him to grow in a train!

This is one of Ice's peachicks from last year. I believe this one is Fiona. She is ither split to white or split to pied.

Oh look watermellon

Yea but it is mine.

Excuse me, she put that here for me...

Both of you guys are wrong cause...

She really put it here for us... you guys could have already eaten, but were to busy giving each other the stink eye...

So now it is mine..all mine

Geese Rule...

Back
Top Bottom