Show off your Red sex-links!! [[pictures included]] !! (:

This is Mrs. Garrett. She is my best chicken friend! She's so mean to the other chickens, but soooo people friendly! She follows me around like a dog. We had some scary reproductive issues when she first started laying, but they seem to have gone away...for now. She is 2 years old and still a lean, mean every-day-egg-laying machine!
WP_20160920_17_53_58_Pro.jpg

WP_20170524_11_36_25_Pro.jpg

hii long time no see
does you breed until second gen..? until their color not about red and white anymore. does their production still same even not first gen anymore.?
The offspring won't breed true. I haven't been online until just recently. We have been having quite a bit of rain lately so I get online because I can't work outside. I have been working on the coops and pens and sorting birds. I'm only concentrating on my pure breeds now.

I have some pictures of other generations. The white gene was dominant. The chick that looks like a female RSL actually turned out to be a male. I got many different colors. There are some pure Rhode Island Reds in the picture because this is a grow-out coop.
IMG_0019.JPG

This is Mrs. Garrett. She is my best chicken friend! She's so mean to the other chickens, but soooo people friendly! She follows me around like a dog. We had some scary reproductive issues when she first started laying, but they seem to have gone away...for now. She is 2 years old and still a lean, mean every-day-egg-laying machine!
View attachment 1405155
View attachment 1405156
My Miss Bossy sounds like her twin.

Attachments

• F05A9B11-9E16-4AE6-AFBF-D5725A6AC5B3.jpeg
    F05A9B11-9E16-4AE6-AFBF-D5725A6AC5B3.jpeg
    662.7 KB · Views: 7
I have some pictures of other generations. The white gene was dominant. The chick that looks like a female RSL actually turned out to be a male. I got many different colors. There are some pure Rhode Island Reds in the picture because this is a grow-out coop.
View attachment 1407883 .

woww..thanks for sharing, they are turn back to origin their parents. and how about eggs productivity..?

Back
Top Bottom