*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Alaskan has been proven right again!

Because of the forced public socializing one of the Alaskan clan has now been dismembered.

One of the little Alaskans said "that is very gross, but also SO cool!"

Luckily:

1. It might be able to be sewn back on
2. Even if it can't be sewn on, it is only the end of the pinky
3. No man needs a pinky fingernail anyway.

Unluckily:
1. This is after hours, so an emergency room visit.

Probably too late, but there is a time limit for getting parts sewn back on. My Brother waited too long in the emergency room so the tip of his finger did not re attach.

I hope it works for the little Alaskan!

Alaskan, I have two questions.  One, did the "accident" successfully end the forced social interaction?  And two, did you have any culpability in said "accident?"  Be careful how you answer.............

:eek: Wisher, you don't really think . . . .

I mean, I know kids do it all the time, but . . . ?:oops:

Though it's true, a little blood letting tends to break up the party. Personally, I think as an excuse to leave, it's a bit extreme (of course, I think trying to catch ice falling out of trees with your face isn't a great idea either, but what do I know?):idunno

First.... @Wisher1000

To my great sadness :hit the dismemberment happened at the very end of the social gathering, and was instigated by the activity of cleaning up after such gathering. So, perhaps the saner adult of the Alaskan household will simply think that cleaning = bloodletting and therefore cleaning should never again be engaged in, versus the much better conclusion that socializing = bloodletting.

Second.... @Bunnylady

You remember the incident about looking up to catch the icicle??? Really?

Third.....

We have a pool running about the cost of the emergency room visit....

I love how you can leave the Kingdom for a period of time and when you come back, it's like you never left!!! LOL News from the middle of nowhere, WV.....we may not be moving after all...waiting and seeing....Seems a certain Doodle has a Sparkly in her life and she wants to see where it leads....
hide.gif
He's a very handy Sparkly to have around as he keeps Doodle's vehicle running since it has decided to become a pain in the kester, Anyway.....things are going great here in the land of NO SNOW!!!!!!!! Doodle is making a run (West bound and down!!!) to see the Mini next weekend and she is excited about the Sparkly...says her mommy deserves to be happy.. (collective Awwwwwww) Mini is a great little mini me....
big_smile.png

All the chickies are fine...Things are actually going better and Doodle is happy, really happy, for the first time in 10 years. But don't tell the good ole country boy that...wouldn't want him to think he's the cause of it!
wink.png

Alaskan, quit trying to overthrow the kingdom...It won't work...

Sounded to me like he's a mechanic. I've heard of people and other things acting as matchmakers; has Orangey(sp?) assumed that office?
pop.gif
As Arte Johnson used to say, "Verrrry interesting."

Alaskan, we had a certain someone around here that looked up at a singularly bad time recently. We have squirrels that throw pine cones at us all the time, so you'd think she'd know better, but, well . . . .

The black eye has pretty much faded away now.

Sounded to me like he's a mechanic. I've heard of people and other things acting as matchmakers; has Orangey(sp?) assumed that office? :pop  As Arte Johnson used to say, "Verrrry interesting."

Alaskan, we had a certain someone around here that looked up at a singularly bad time recently. We have squirrels that throw pine cones at us all the time, so you'd think she'd know better, but, well . . . . 

The black eye has pretty much faded away now.

X2 for 1d3. Happy is happy, and handy is perfect.

But, if Alaskan is willing to hand out Candiru and perfectly skinned squirrels, Alaskan should get to be dictator.

:bun lady, and here Alaskan thought that you were talking about the little Alaskan who decided to reach up right above his little head to get an icicle. The giant scratch all down his eyelid had the big Alaskans repeating "break your bones, not your eyes, bones can be fixed, eyes can't" for a few months.

bun.gif
lady, and here Alaskan thought that you were talking about the little Alaskan who decided to reach up right above his little head to get an icicle. The giant scratch all down his eyelid had the big Alaskans repeating "break your bones, not your eyes, bones can be fixed, eyes can't" for a few months.
I didn't remember the details, but I had a sort of vague idea that ice and near misses with eyes would sound familiar to you.
hmm.png

The little gray cells ain't what they used to be.
hu.gif

You think I'm just a victim of fuzzy thinking?

I don't know about that vac, Alaskan. I'd be afraid it would get what few brain cells I have left, along with the cobwebs and bunny fur. I haven't completely lost my mind - not yet, anyway - and I'd purrfur to keep it that way.
hide.gif

But that certain unnamed someone that lives here has taken a few shots at breaking bones lately, too. She closed her hand in the door the same day she was out shagging falling ice (think baseball, folks!); that just resulted in some bruised knuckles. A few days ago, she got dumped off her horse twice. She was so sore after the second fall, I was worrying that she might have cracked a rib.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom