Silkie thread!

Quote:
OMG... How cute!!! I had wondered if that would work...
smile.png

Quote:
She is shipping him Tuesday, so I guess it's your babies that she is shipping.
thumbsup.gif
What colors did you get? You'll have to post pics! I love her Silkies too, she has such pretty birds!

Yea!! She told me she was shipping Tuesday to someone else, so that would be you!! LOL!
I am getting some of her spash babies and praying that they turn out to be girls!! I need hens soooooo
bad!!
Great minds do think alike!!!
big_smile.png

Well I wasn't thinking roo tho!! Lol! I have way to many of those as it is!!!

I guess I can post on this thread now. I was given a free silkie when I bought some show quality STD Cochin chicks from a private breeder. It' partridge colored, and the woman said that it was probably a pullet (how she can tell I don't know). But it IS awful cute. My daughter named her Chipmunk, small size and coloring. She's in the picture below next to one of the large cochin chicks.

11594_newchicks2.jpg

BTW, I know almost nothing about silkies.

So ... go ahead and brag and tell me about yours!
smile.png

Quote:
She is shipping him Tuesday, so I guess it's your babies that she is shipping.
thumbsup.gif
What colors did you get? You'll have to post pics! I love her Silkies too, she has such pretty birds!

Yea!! She told me she was shipping Tuesday to someone else, so that would be you!! LOL!
I am getting some of her spash babies and praying that they turn out to be girls!! I need hens soooooo
bad!!
Great minds do think alike!!!
big_smile.png

Well I wasn't thinking roo tho!! Lol! I have way to many of those as it is!!!

Yeah for us!
celebrate.gif
Well, I have one really nice White Silkie Hen, and she is no good without Vegas. I wanted a really nice one to put with her. I think he is going to be a really pretty boy. I love his Dad (Elvis) he is gorgeous!

I think a batch I got from her last year had Elvis as the daddy too, not 100% sure but if I remember
right he was. You should have just sent your hen to me, you need to just do your lavenders. LOL!!!
I think he looks great already and if he fills out anything like my roos have he will really be awsome!!

Quote:
I would have saved some money by just sending her to you
gig.gif
Vickie says that she thinks he is going to look just like Elvis. So, I have my fingers crossed!

I want some more Showgirls and I think he is going to make some pretty babies with her. Esp. with all the fluff he should have. I want to see pics of your Roos.......

Here is a pic of one of my splash boys
34701_cid_980.jpg

And this is one of my white roos, Elvis son maybe??
34701_silkies_006.jpg

I wish I would have wrote it down when she told me but I didn't think to do it.
This picture was takin a few months ago and he has got even bigger since then!!
I might have some more on my page that you can see!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom