Silkie thread!

Aoxa, I just read about your barn and all your pets. I cannot begin to imagine the pain you are going through. Many many (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))), prayers and thoughts.

I think I've tried all the things on here- high protein, low carb; high carb, low protein, oatmeal (mine don't like it). I feed them Game Bird grower with a little scratch, oystershell on the side (and grit). They still feel bony to me. My large fowl eat the same thing, they are fine. I wish I knew someone with a silkie, so I could hold it and see. I had two silkies a long time ago- don't remember them feeling skinny. Also, the girls' crest seem smaller to me. No molting, male not pulling it out. I'm wondering if I should get a more expensive food from TSC and mix it in. Like Showbird or something. Would love to get my cockerel in show condition, but will be happy to have some meat on everyone's bones! Oh- they were wormed with Ivermectin spot on about a month and a half ago. I need to feed them what I eat, I have no problem with being too thin!

Pam
Ivermectin is not a good wormer, I've read it's good for lice and mites. For worms use Valbazen it kills all worms. 1/4cc for Silkie and Bantam. Dose again in 10 days.

haha, it depends on the context of the post! lol. i've used it with d*** husband in mind
lau.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

Quote:

O
[COLOR=333333]I have the most terrible news I can ever imagine typing here...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]My barn..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]My birds.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]My Clementine.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]All gone...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]The barn caught fire and nothing is left. I don't even know.. I don't know what to say. My heart is broken. [/COLOR]
h

Oh no! So very very sorry! That's just terrible!

Thank you all for your kind words, and condolences. It's been the worst day of my life. Hands down. I feel like I lost a child.

This farm was my baby. I will do everything in my power to get everything back. It will take a lot of time, and a lot of effort, but with all the support - I know I can do it.
I haven't been on in a long time since my mom passed. I am speechless, sorry, and I hurt for you. I can't even imagine your sadness. I see your determination though and with your family by your side you can do it, with God all things are possible!

Whose going to the NEWNAN SHOW??? I will be working the table on Saturday from 9am-11am so stop by and say HI. Also, the Silkie Social is Friday night at 5pm at the Ramada Inn. My hubs and I'll be late but we will be there. Hope to meet several of you.

Aoxa, I just read about your barn and all your pets. I cannot begin to imagine the pain you are going through. Many many (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))), prayers and thoughts.
Thank you Sonoran. It's devastating and the single hardest thing we've ever been through.

You guys are all so supportive. People have been naming their chicks after my perished pets. It's such a great honour to their memory.

Back
Top Bottom