Silkie thread!

She went broody on two of her own eggs and a couple of days later I was able to get some eggs from a local breeder, the eggs are from her Silkies and Showgirls thus the variety.
smile.png

Not sure I'm cut out to be a silkie mom, if he's even a Silkie. This drama queen is so loud he wakes me up at night. If he steps in wet poo he runs around screaming till he gets it off lol. The smallest but loudest. Seems like a lot of feathers that stick straight up in the air for a silkie. Was told by breeder he is a silkie, maybe he just needs to feather out more?!

They Tend To Be Noisey, Sometimes Quite Things, I Have Had Many, They Turned Into Spoiled Babes Lol, I Have A Chick That Look Just Like Your Just Less Curly Mine Had Slight Curves. It Is A Silkie Nice Blue Color <3 She Might Actually Might Be A Silkie Frizzle, Mine Is A Sizzle She Has More Silkie Features With A Little Frizz, Yours Looks To Have More Frizz.

They Tend To Be Noisey, Sometimes Quite Things, I Have Had Many, They Turned Into Spoiled Babes Lol, I Have A Chick That Look Just Like Your Just Less Curly Mine Had Slight Curves. It Is A Silkie Nice Blue Color <3 She Might Actually Might Be A Silkie Frizzle, Mine Is A Sizzle She Has More Silkie Features With A Little Frizz, Yours Looks To Have More Frizz.

Thanks for the response! Never had a silkie or frizzle. His brother died so I have to figure out what I'm going to do with him.

Back
Top Bottom