Silkied Ameraucana eggs Lavender and Black split to Lavender

Hi! I would also like to purchase 12 hatching eggs. I will have room in my incubator anytime after June 6th. Please let me know when some May be available. Thanks!

Hello, I would love to be wait listed for some eggs please. Thank you.

Hi! I would also like to purchase 12 hatching eggs. I will have room in my incubator anytime after June 6th. Please let me know when some May be available. Thanks!

I am running about 2 weeks out I will PM you when we get close.

Thanks so much!
big_smile.png

After this Saturdays shipment I am all caught up
woot.gif
Should be a lot of great hatches happening on here soon
big_smile.png

And if anyone's interested in eggs I have Wednesdays shipment available just PM me. Girls are laying GREAT and most recent shipments have been 15-18 eggs
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Monday's shipment available
jumpy.gif
please post or PM if you're interested.

On a side note I am breaking up the pen on July 15th for an upcoming vacation so 4 weeks left to get Lavender Silkied Ameraucanas until next Spring
jumpy.gif

Thanks!

big_smile.png

I just wanted to say that Thespoiledchicken is so great to work with! I had a great hatch with my eggs from her. I received a shipment of 18 eggs. All were intact and in great shape upon arrival. I put 11 eggs under a broody hen and 7 in my incubator. 100% of the eggs developed all of the way to hatch day, and 16 out of the 18 eggs hatched without any problem! I ended up with 4 black chicks and 12 lavender. I am so pleased with all of my new fluffy babies! Some of them have incredibly fluffy muffs and beards!

I just wanted to say that Thespoiledchicken is so great to work with!  I had a great hatch with my eggs from her.  I received a shipment of 18 eggs.  All were intact and in great shape upon arrival.  I put 11 eggs under a broody hen and 7 in my incubator.  100% of the eggs developed all of the way to hatch day, and 16 out of the 18 eggs hatched without any problem!  I ended up with 4 black chicks and 12 lavender.  I am so pleased with all of my new fluffy babies!  Some of them have incredibly fluffy muffs and beards!

Thank you so much for that I really appreciate it :D

And congrats!!!!

This chicken is crazy exciting to me- great that it can't fly out of the yard or into the garden! What colors should I expect if crossed with my Blue Wheatens? Also I only hatch under broodies (my dh doesn't notice increases in numbers if they happen 'naturally') so if one of mine goes broody are you able to ship reasonably(within a week) fast?

Back
Top Bottom