Silkied Ameraucana Project

Finally !! 4 eggs incubating now are showing growth. For months, every egg was clear. I think switching roos was helpful, or maybe the improving weather or just the pullets getting older.
Anyway, I'm hoping for some chicks in the next 10 days or so.

This is the roo that I put in that seems to be making it happen. Check out his fluffy beard (maybe that is what impressed the ladies). Maybe his name should be (Saint) Nicholas, lol.

Finally !! 4 eggs incubating now are showing growth. For months, every egg was clear. I think switching roos was helpful, or maybe the improving weather or just the pullets getting older.

This is the roo that I put in that seems to be making it happen. Check out his fluffy beard (maybe that is what impressed the ladies). Maybe his name should be (Saint) Nicholas, lol.

He turned out GREAT!
droolin.gif
Looks just like his daddy
love.gif

Took me couple of weeks to read the original thread, I fell in love when I saw the Original birds! So very glad you all took up this project and continuing. They are so BEAUTIFUL, I'd love a whole flock of them!

I have eggs available for next weeks shipping if anyone is interested
jumpy.gif
$75.00 total includes shipping for 12+ (usually send about 15). Chicks will all be 100% silkied feathered and most hatching are lavender with a few black split for lavender.
woot.gif

If you want Silkied Ameraucanas don't wait once I break the pen up that's it for me until next year!

One of the 4 eggs hatched this morning! Black split chick, the first from this generation.

I also got eggs from thespoiledchicken and she was awesome to deal with!
So, now I have 7 Lavs and 2 Blacks.

In earlier spring I received BBS SiAms eggs from another person and one of it is showing silkied feathers :)

Two bigger chicks in front are SiAm and they are with broody Lav Orp.
She actually laid an egg today, I kind of find that funny :)

I can't wait to see them grow up!

Thanks!

I also got eggs from thespoiledchicken and she was awesome to deal with!
So, now I have 7 Lavs and 2 Blacks.

In earlier spring I received BBS SiAms eggs from another person and one of it is showing silkied feathers
smile.png

Two bigger chicks in front are SiAm and they are with broody Lav Orp.
She actually laid an egg today, I kind of find that funny
smile.png

I can't wait to see them grow up!

Thanks!

Thank you
big_smile.png
And congrats!!!!!
wee.gif
They are so cute!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom