Silkied Ameraucana Project

Here's a pic of my first one :)

@Thespoiledchicken

Is anyone still actively breeding? I have a small flock that hatched in July that are BBS with possible choc genes in them. They have not started laying yet. I was hoping to have someone be able to help me evaluate them and give advice. Any help would be appreciated. I purchased my eggs from Colorful Coop.

@LBKS @EdenCamp @dheltzel @marsha tutterow

@Thespoiledchicken

Is anyone still actively breeding? I have a small flock that hatched in July that are BBS with possible choc genes in them. They have not started laying yet. I was hoping to have someone be able to help me evaluate them and give advice. Any help would be appreciated. I purchased my eggs from Colorful Coop.

@LBKS @EdenCamp @dheltzel @marsha tutterow
I have a small flock of lavender silkieds. 2 friends have started small flocks from mine. I am currently outcrossing to some black/lavender splits from a show line, very large and impressive birds, hoping to bring some of that to the silkieds in the next generation.

I have a small flock of lavender silkieds. 2 friends have started small flocks from mine. I am currently outcrossing to some black/lavender splits from a show line, very large and impressive birds, hoping to bring some of that to the silkieds in the next generation.
Thank you for the reply. I am hoping to get some pictures of my flock up here for some advice. I think I have black but am not sure if they might actually be dark blue. I have more splash than black. Some are split also.

Back
Top Bottom