~*Silver Bantams Chat Thread Of Epic Awesomeness*~

Well I've never done it on BYC before if that is what you are talking about, I have role played on other websites, but its been a long time. What's yours?

Well,I liked one on here called golden oaks.i like the one I made I think yesterday,two people joined and we are on page 30 already!!and a shape-shifter role play on here,it's called hidden nature.
Ok,so.do you have any animals?you must have/had a dog from your avatar.

this is my Silvia these two are yournger then my others because the feed store didn't have them when I went but my friend really recommended this breed!! well goldie is sweet silvia likes to pull a feather {{not out}} and run lol idk what her deal is maybe she's a prankster!

Well,I liked one on here called golden oaks.i like the one I made I think yesterday,two people joined and we are on page 30 already!!and a shape-shifter role play on here,it's called hidden nature.
Ok,so.do you have any animals?you must have/had a dog from your avatar.
Yep! I have two dogs (Three depending on if our favorite stray comes to visit.), three cats, and a handful of chickens. We don't have many animals right now.
Let's list all the animals we've ever had.
I've had a goat, 7 dogs, 6 cats, 2 pigs, 1 squirrel, one snake, two hamsters, 5 rabbits, who knows how many chickens, and 16 or so [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588235294118)]Guinea fowl. [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom