~*Silver Bantams Chat Thread Of Epic Awesomeness*~

Hey guys, guess who's here cx

Sorry for my absence, things have got really busy around here lately. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do bits and pieces now though c:

Oh, and congratulations on the steer, Coppertop! That's great! Of course, seeing as you did so well, I'm sure there's no harm in an extra chicken or two... or three... or five...

I'll have a look, Chickenloving c: What is it exactly?

Sorry for my absence, things have got really busy around here lately. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do bits and pieces now though c:

Oh, and congratulations on the steer, Coppertop! That's great! Of course, seeing as you did so well, I'm sure there's no harm in an extra chicken or two... or three... or five...

Its nice to hear from you Silver :) How have you been?

Its nice to hear from you Silver
smile.png
How have you been?
Darth! I'm fine, we're looking after three kids at the moment, all under the age of nine. For two weeks 8I

Other then that though, not much has been happening. Just gave one of the ponies a both before cx

What about you? Hows the flock?

Man, I haven't talked with you in ages; I feel really old :eek:

Darth! I'm fine, we're looking after three kids at the moment, all under the age of nine. For two weeks 8I 

Other then that though, not much has been happening. Just gave one of the ponies a both before cx

What about you? Hows the flock?

Man, I haven't talked with you in ages; I feel really old :eek:

Hahaha!!! I know, its been awhile! Oh that must have been fun watching kids ;)

Its been really busy around here. In June I got a pair of white holland turkeys to try and hatch eggs. Out of the six eggs I put in the incubator, only two hatched and one of them was deformed and died, but the remaining poult is well and fine. I also bought chicks of my favorite breed (which is double laced barnevelders, and I got the blue variety) in May I believe. Other than that, my flock has been good and luckily wasn't hit with the bird flu outbreak.

How's your flock doing?

ep.gif
ya.gif
hugs.gif
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha It's nothing now.

Hahaha!!! I know, its been awhile! Oh that must have been fun watching kids
wink.png

Its been really busy around here. In June I got a pair of white holland turkeys to try and hatch eggs. Out of the six eggs I put in the incubator, only two hatched and one of them was deformed and died, but the remaining poult is well and fine. I also bought chicks of my favorite breed (which is double laced barnevelders, and I got the blue variety) in May I believe. Other than that, my flock has been good and luckily wasn't hit with the bird flu outbreak.

How's your flock doing?
Too long- I'll make sure I get on to talk whenever I can c;

And yea, you could say that. Or you could say it's extremely exhausting- both mentally and physically- requires allot of patience (which I feel I don't have, right now ;-; ), and is one of the few things that could quite possibly drive one to insanity. I mean, they're great kids, but...

Oh, that stinks. At least you've got one though; are you gonna keep her? I'd love to get some more hens, especially some of my favourites (can't even remember what they're called right now. We have one little hen of the breed though- love the wee thing <3 ). Post some pictures? They sound wonderful c:

Our chickens are all good, just starting to get back into business with laying after a cold, wet Winter.

ep.gif
ya.gif
hugs.gif
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha It's nothing now.
I know!!! :eek: -Huggle- I had a look at it, did you sort the problem? Didn't read through the whole thread c:

Silver!! Hi! Haven't talked to you in a while. How are you?
hugs.gif
Frin! I know, I can't even remember when we last talked O-O I'm doing pretty well, better lately. I think the 'winter blues' were really starting to get to me, but we've had about a week of on and off sun now. So I'm happy c: What about you? How are all your adorably frizzy chickens?

Too long- I'll make sure I get on to talk whenever I can c; 

And yea, you could say that. Or you could say it's extremely exhausting- both mentally and physically- requires allot of patience (which I feel I don't have, right now ;-; ), and is one of the few things that could quite possibly drive one to insanity. I mean, they're great kids, but...

Oh, that stinks. At least you've got one though; are you gonna keep her? I'd love to get some more hens, especially some of my favourites (can't even remember what they're called right now. We have one little hen of the breed though- love the wee thing <3 ). Post some pictures? They sound wonderful c:

Our chickens are all good, just starting to get back into business with laying after a cold, wet Winter. 

I know!!! :eek: -Huggle- I had a look at it, did you sort the problem? Didn't read through the whole thread c: 

Frin! I know, I can't even remember when we last talked O-O I'm doing pretty well, better lately. I think the 'winter blues' were really starting to get to me, but we've had about a week of on and off sun now. So I'm happy c: What about you? How are all your adorably frizzy chickens? 

Ah they're those kind of kids. I have a few of those in my family.

I think I might keep her, but still unsure since there's a chance the turkey might get blackhead from the chickens. Later today I will try to get pics of them :)

Well, one of our frizzy ones died. (Look up Remembering Frindizzle.) I went to Europe a few weeks ago, and got some new chickens two days ago! How is your flock and rabbits?
Oh no! I'm so sorry :( I'll make sure to look up the thread.

How fun! Was it warm there? (I have no idea on the weather where you live, nor have I ever been over seas- I'm simply curious cx) How long were you away for? I bet all the critters back home missed you!
Did you get them in Europe? I can so imagine that, like some souvenir shop with tiny chickens for sale amongst the T-shirts and magnets. Awesome idea, actually.

I think you might have to show us some pictures too, now c;

Our flock are fine, I just remembered before though (after answering Darth) about one of our mix breed random hens. We've had her for about eight months now, and all the first six months or so I just assumed she was some sort of RhodeIsland Red, or maybe a cross 'cause she's a bit small. And then she moulted over Winter, and has a fantabulous white neck O-O I was like ''Waaaaa?". It looks kinda funky actually, I'll try get a picture.

The rabbits are doing well; had a few losses, but also now have a new junior doe, Lola. Here she is.

Ah they're those kind of kids. I have a few of those in my family.

I think I might keep her, but still unsure since there's a chance the turkey might get blackhead from the chickens. Later today I will try to get pics of them
smile.png
Well, sort of. They're so quite and lovely when you first meet them and when they're out places etc, but I think now that everyone's got comfortable with each other the fights are starting to arise.

What exactly is 'Blackhead'? Sorry, I honestly have no idea cx
Ok, I'll hold you to that c;

Back
Top Bottom