Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

@TeaChick

Yep, see I sell first, (to cover feed costs), and then we get to eat. Right now though, we have a bunch of fish to eat..so we aren't starving, but
I sure am starting to miss eggs!

@Hagar3

What teachick said! SUPER cute little girl! I used to grow out the Monarch butterflies when I lived in Texas. Grew out a couple swallowtail too, but they were trickier, the Monarchs are easy peasy. Good to know other people do the same.

Hi it was such a lovely sunny morning yesterday, I always love to have a coffee just as the sun is up and the chooks are out peaceful and calming.
1f60a.png

Yep, I've always been a "take things head on" kind of person. Always been able to handle just about anything (and there have been a few very big "anythings" in my life) if I know what it is I am fighting. This "it's better not to know" thing is for other people. How can you fight without knowing who (or what) your opponent is? I have been told I can charge into battle like a bull in a china shop sometimes, but I've never been accused of running the wrong way. I am woman (mom, wife, nurse, protector of all living things, especially those belonging to me!, etc.....) hear me roar!!! hehehehehe.
Prayers for you and your family! Hope both patients get well quick!

Back
Top Bottom