Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

@3goodeggs

here is an ID for you.... one summer I was working in a machine shop operating a machine to drill hinge nodes in jet aircraft hinges. The drill was a minimum of six feet long... I used gloves to pull the metal chips out... The lunch bell went off and I pulled my gloves off and set them on the floor by where I was working....

When lunch was over I pulled one glove on and Dang There was a metal chip in there poking the heck out of my finger..... When I pulled my hand out here was what was CHEWING on the end of my finger with four manibles

Wind spider or Wind Scorpion is the best I could find. And Yep my index finger tip was firmly attached between those mandibles and it was working its way around for a better grip.

I was surpized enough to flip it off my finger but didnt run screaming as the men around me expected I would do. First female to work in this machine shop... back in the seventies.

deb
hide.gif

Too late  the kid ate the last of it....  once I had the ingredients in front of me  it took about half an hour to assemble.  its not real rocket science.

deb

Cool. I think I'm going to try it next week. After I thaw myself out from this deepfreeze here and go to the store!
If it was rocket science, I would definitely need you to come here to make it. Although you'd want to wait until spring! ;)

Good Morning All! Hope you're all making it through this crazy weather okay. Here in VA the temps are dropping from 30's this morning to 10 tonight with negative windchills. I've got to migrate!!! Lol

Good Morning All! Hope you're all making it through this crazy weather okay. Here in VA the temps are dropping from 30's this morning to 10 tonight with negative windchills. I've got to migrate!!! Lol

Good morning everyone!

The temps here in East Tennessee are doing the same thing.

Coffee is hot and good this morning!

Have to let you guys know my first cup of coffee in the morning for the past year has been learning all I can right here. Right now taking a quick break and just about to finish cup number 3, and hopefully it will reach 20 degrees before I have to go out and do some errands.

Back
Top Bottom