Smoky Mtn East TN

Hi I am in Blount county, and recently got some buff brahma pullets. I am new to chickens, and also going to start our first garden this year! Later I would like to expand our flock with some more chickens for laying, a silkie, an EE, and maybe a duck. We also have dogs, cats, and a Mali(lizard).

Hi I am in Blount county, and recently got some buff brahma pullets. I am new to chickens, and also going to start our first garden this year! Later I would like to expand our flock with some more chickens for laying, a silkie, an EE, and maybe a duck. We also have dogs, cats, and a Mali(lizard).

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
thanks for stopping by. I have some eggs in the incubator, its my first time trying to hatch. I have EE eggs in there but I don't know if they will hatch or not. They are due to hatch on Easter. I will post if/when they do.

Welcome to all the new peeps.

I do know we have show breeders for silkies here in the area. You will run into a few at the show as it is mostly a bantam show.

On another note I am putting eggs in today for hatching. We lost another hen yesterday. Hubby is on his way up North to get his mom and is bringing down a dog kennel that we are setting up around the chick coop. Yea no more losses there. We worked on getting rid of old fence to put up new in the nest couple of weeks. Just wish this cold weather would go away. 17 degrees here last night. Brrrrrrr

Back
Top Bottom