Smoky Mtn East TN

There is a morristown auction every Saturday at 4pm, on buffalo trail. They also have a flea market every first monday of month. you can get real deals cheap, but also some swindlers (I caught a theif, and he being "kin" to owner's cousin, turned around and accused me of after he was then caught red handed, and the cousin still said i was liar and the theif and pulled a gun and threatened me), and sick ect critters also sold for too much. 423-754-2773

I have four five month male scovy for sale for $15 each, and one one year old scovy male for $20. The males are bred to peking females to produce moulard meat birds that are raised quicker bigger and need less feed than either parent. good food on own. good rodent and bug catchers, cleaners of spilled feed (and poop of other birds for some reason), good weed eaters (mine eat poison ivy ect seemingly with no bad effects), grass mowers, and guard somewhat like geese except only make hissing sound mostly no honking, and these not peole aggressive.

There is a morristown auction every Saturday at 4pm, on buffalo trail. They also have a flea market every first monday of month. you can get real deals cheap, but also some swindlers (I caught a theif, and he being "kin" to owner's cousin, turned around and accused me of after he was then caught red handed, and the cousin still said i was liar and the theif and pulled a gun and threatened me), and sick ect critters also sold for too much. 423-754-2773

sounds kinda scary lol..is it in a decent area of morristown? is that there contact number?

sounds kinda scary lol..is it in a decent area of morristown? is that there contact number?

Is there something specific you are looking for? I personally wouldn't risk the potentially health of my flock by buying that way any way. If you post what you are looking for here then maybe someone can help you out.

Last edited:
Is there something specific you are looking for? I personally wouldn't risk the potentially health of my flock by buying that way any way. If you post what you are looking for here then maybe someone can help you out.
im looking for a couple things adult female ducks preferably pekins,female silkie(so i can hatch some eggs) and dark cornish birds

Back
Top Bottom